[mythtv-users] Re: ATRPMS mythtvsetup in wrong RPM?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 16 08:18:04 EST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 07:10:48AM -0500, papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu wrote:
> 	Is there any reason mythtvsetup couldn't be a standalone rpm or grouped
> with the frontend?  It seems like a bit of an oversight to have to install all
> the backend apps for just a frontend.  Am I missing something?

See also the first (!) mail on atrpms-devel :)

      http://lists.atrpms.net/pipermail/atrpms-devel/2004-February/000000.html

I had a look and saw that mythtvsetup requires a lot of packages, but
probably the same like mythtv-frontend.

I will start experimenting with splitting of mythtvsetup into its own
package in the CVS builds.
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de