[mythtv-users] UK freeview EPG question

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Mon Feb 16 17:52:11 EST 2004

Just got a crude version of the database update code working tonight :-)

I'm sure there's load wrong with it, including some of the problems you
highlight. The database only gets hit when things change so, on the hour
can get a little bit busy.

For us in the UK, this is not too much of a problem as we only have 20
channels. I'm not really proposing this as a "correct" solution but I
think it has aspects which are useful for the EPG version.

I think I need another evenings work to get some of the more
embarrassing code sorted, then I'll post to the dev list.

--
John Pullan <jmp at tarantella.com>