[mythtv-users] nVidia Interlaced output

Eloy A. Paris peloy at chapus.net
Mon Feb 16 21:03:52 EST 2004

steve at nexusuk.org writes:

> I'm actually really impressed - I got an answer very quickly, and on a
> Saturday no less!

I believe the person you have been in contact with at nVidia is *the*
Linux guy at nVidia. I've seen his posts in the nVidia forums. He must
be a Linux user himself. Somebody ought to donate a Myth box to him so
we all can enjoy much better drivers in the future (nope, I am not
volunteering :-)

Eloy.-

P.S. I am very happy with my GeForce 4 card with TV out and the nVidia
drivers. I am running an old version of the driver since they produce
better quality than newer versions, but still, good job on nVidia's part.