[mythtv-users] nuvexport file disappears at end of process.

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 17 02:34:39 EST 2004

I've tried to use nuvexport to come up with a DVD-able MPG file.
However, it seems to delete its output file once it finishes doing the
conversion.  I can see the file exists partway through the export
process, but when nuvexport finishes, the file's either been moved and
renamed, or it is just removed.  I can't really find any comprehensive
documentation on the nuvexport stuff, so hopefully someone in the list
will have done this and can give me some pointers.