[mythtv-users] re: nuvexport file disappears at end of

Michael O"NEIL michael.oneil at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 17 14:39:17 EST 2004

> I've tried to use nuvexport to come up with a DVD-able MPG file.
> However, it seems to delete its output file once it finishes doing the
> conversion

>>hmm, I thought that someone had sent me a patch for this.  Do you have
>>the latest version?  (late last week)

Hi.
I too have the same problem. I installed the latest version yesterday (Feb 17) , then tried a couple of older versions from Feb and Jan. Each time I cannot locate the output file! I'm trying to convert MPEG2 to VCD. If it's relevant I use Mandrake9.2 and MythTV0.14 and a PVR350 capture card. Any ideas what could be wrong?