[mythtv-users] backtrace of backend segfault with 0.14 and cvs

Juha Pahkala juhis at trinity.is-a-geek.com
Tue Feb 17 16:18:30 EST 2004

Hello again,

You were quite right Isaac, I hadn't removed the option from the
CXXFLAGS. Now that I've recompiled both qt/e and mythtv, the crash does
not happen anymore. And sorry for snipping to much of the output from
the backtrace, I sort of thought everything can be seen from the
backtrace, but clearly not.

thanks, juhis