[mythtv-users] what tv-out for beamer and high quality demand ?ur opinion

Micha me at ceeyafree.de
Tue Feb 17 16:41:47 EST 2004

hi thanks for all fast replies at first :)

sorry for that beamer mistake i mean a projector for sure :)

so DVI-D would be best... vga would be good enough ? so any graphic card
would do the job ? (any better graphic card like radeon 9*** or geforce 4 or
5***)

@jarod
how u pass the sound stream raw ? sorry dont get that
another queation: jarod u got my private email about ur guide one or 2 days
ago ??