[mythtv-users] Re: MythWeb missing some preview pics

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Tue Feb 17 17:38:33 EST 2004

Michael Starks <mythtv at michaelstarks.com> wrote:
> Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
>> When I look at my recorded programs on MythWeb (0.14), some of the preview
>> pictures are missing.  Specifically, any show that resides on my slave
>> backend machine has no preview picture shown.  While this is handy for me to
>> know what's on the slave backend, it is slightly annoying.

> I had this issue on a single FE/BE machine.  Deleting the .png files
> caused MythWeb to recreate all of them.  HTH.

Well that's the whole issue.  They never get to the MythWeb image_cache.  The
backend creates the PNG files no problem, but they don't propagate to the web
space (which is on a separate machine).  The frontend can see them, the web
can't.

Good idea though should the PNG files seem to get corrupted (haven't had that
happen yet).

Ciao
Gavin