[mythtv-users] Automatic Transcoding of Shows

Ian Hojnicki ihojnicki at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 18 10:45:15 EST 2004

I have setup my MythTV backend and have begun recording shows with
it.  I have it setup to record the show and then transcode it to
RJTPEG afterwards.  At some point during the transcode, the process
stops and deletes the original show afterwards.  It does this all of
the time.  I checked the log created by the backend, and can not find
any error messages that might relate to this problem.  When I look at
the recording directory, the show.nuv.tmp exists but the original
.nuv is gone, and there is no entry in the db that says this show was
recorded.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks ahead of time,

Ian