[mythtv-users] video browser font

cvertesi at indiana.edu cvertesi at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:09:52 EST 2004

I think I may have licked that last hardware issue by changing cables... but now
I have another irk.

I love it that Myth looks up titles on IMDB.  In the video browser though, the
font is too big for the descriptions to fit into their little boxes.  Is there
any way to have Myth auto-scale the font, or just to set a smaller font?  I've
played with the font settings in setup-appearance, and I've looked at all the
xml files in /usr/share/mythtv/ , but none of that seems to help.  Advice?

Cam