[mythtv-users] SilverStone news

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Feb 18 21:00:49 EST 2004

I just got off the phone with my rep at SilverStone...  Here's some info
that might be of interest to anyone looking to buy a HTPC case in the
near future.

There's a new generation of LC02's coming out soon that will have
ventilation holes in the top to improve airflow.  Right now the units
aren't available for sale but will be in a matter of a couple weeks or
so.  I've got a demo unit on the way, I'm planning on seeing what the
heat levels are like with my existing hardware.

There's also a LC04 model coming out in a couple months that's an
evolution of the 02 model.  It'll be slightly larger, and will allow for
a full sized CD/DVD drive to be used.  As soon as they get some in I'll
grab a demo unit and post some pics somewhere.