[mythtv-users] MythDVD Rip/Transcode question

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Thu Feb 19 12:13:05 EST 2004

Hey guys, my underlying FS is EXT3.  I just tried the dd above and I get an error "file size limit exceeded".  So I tried adding the nfsvers=3 in fstab but it won't mount with that in there.  Do I have to do something on the server side as well to establish version 3 on both ends?

Thanks for the Help!