[mythtv-users] yet another hardware list

john lawler maillist at tgice.com
Thu Feb 19 18:27:24 EST 2004

Thanks to both you and Jarod for your feedback.  I think I'll probably
go with this board.  Sounds like a good one, and I don't mind about the
Dolby so much... vanilla sound's fine for me right now (hehe, you can
tell I'm no hardcore home theater type--just trying to replace my
replaytv with something much more functional and configurable).

Thanks guys,

jl