[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Remotes

David Bourgoyne dbourgoyne at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 08:35:51 EST 2004

Hauppauge remote works great, just not enough buttons.  I bought a
RadioShack 8in1 IR/RF Remote 15-2117 for $29.  The 15-2116 doesn't have
the RF Station.  The RadioShack remote works great with the Hauppauge ir
receiver, xbox and all tv's, vcr's in my home.  It also has a JP1
connector for programming from the computer, but I haven't tried it.  I
use the WinTV401, and have had no problems.

- David