[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs ebuilds

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Fri Feb 20 17:36:53 EST 2004

The reason the cvs ebuilds were removed was so that people would be able
to compile with debugging if needed.  If people really need a fix, then
they should know that cvs is a development version. There is more
expected of a user that runs cvs. Good bug reports with backtraces and
such. If a cvs ebuild was available there would inevitably be people who
don't know how to do that, and therefore not able to provide any info on
the bugs. If you want cvs it's not really very hard to get without using
portage. Instruction on downloading the source from cvs are in the docs
on the website.

Joel Feenstra