[mythtv-users] Recordedmarkup corrupt - consequences ?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 21 00:48:58 EST 2004

I am currently using mencoder to convert the raw video to divx and
oggenc to encode the raw audio to .ogg. I use ogmmerge to multiplex
audio and video streams. Have you had a chance to compare the
performance of mencoder with avidemux, and other such programs?

The only problem I have is that there are more than occasional audio
video desynch issues during playback on the zaurus.