[mythtv-users] Xine and MythTV

Eloy A. Paris peloy at chapus.net
Sat Feb 21 08:41:38 EST 2004

I agree, xine is an awesome DVD player. I don't understand why mplayer,
being the great application it is, still has not gotten DVD menu
support.

I use both in my MythTV box, actually: mplayer for MythVideo and xine
for MythDVD.

For my DVD-playing needs I've always used xine, and couldn't be happier.
Nice user interface.

Eloy.-