[mythtv-users] Xine and MythTV

Karl Rautenstrauch krautenstrauch at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:03:46 EST 2004

Thanks Dan!  You were absolutely correct.  MythDVD calls Xine flawlessly.
Now I just need to find a way to link my lirc config to it :)  Time to hit
the forums...

- Karl

From: Dan Morphis <dan at milkcarton.com>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Xine and MythTV
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Here is what I use, and it works for me.  YMMV
xine --fullscreen --hide-gui --auto-play --no-logo --no-splash
--deinterlace dvd://

My hardware is comparable to yours except the pvr card.

-dan