[mythtv-users] mythcommflag hanging?

Chad J McQuinn chadmcquinn at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 21 14:33:24 EST 2004

I had a problem with the recordedmarkup database so I dumped it and am
trying to re-create it. It seems to have worked for all of the mpeg4
files which were encoded from btxxx tuners, but I also have a PVR250
and the mpeg2 files from that source seem to be causing problems. On
three different mpeg2 files, mythcommflag stops at 99% complete, uses
99% CPU, and never seems to finish. On two of the three files, I got a
message like this:

Stream #0.0: Video: mpeg2video, 480x480, 29.97 fps
Stream #0.1: Audio: mp2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 384 kb/s
11%/171fps[mpeg2video @ 0x8075268]end mismatch left=40
[mpeg2video @ 0x8075268]concealing errors
[mpeg2video @ 0x8075268]Warning MVs not available
99%/203fps

but on the third I did not get any errors, and it still stuck at 99%.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug in mythcommflag with mpeg2
files?
-Chad