[mythtv-users] help with watvhing TV

mythtv at codepoets.ca mythtv at codepoets.ca
Sat Feb 21 16:39:05 EST 2004

I have a myth box setup.  I'm still having problems with the TV portion.

I can't get the tv to show any channels.  I get the 'green screen' of
nothing.  So, I try running mplayer on it's own and I get TV, I go back to
mythtv and I get nothing.

The bar at the bottom doesn't show any channels or program information -
should it?  I don't think that mythtv is passing in any channel info.
I've run mythfilldatabase and I have all the channel info in the database.
 What file does myth read to pass to mplayer?  I wonder if I'm missing a
file or something.

TIA!
Jeff