[mythtv-users] Thread for OSs

John F. DeLuca johnfdeluca at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 14:18:05 EST 2004

If you mean distribution, that is a matter of preference but there are a lot of users who
are using Redhat Fedora Core via Jarod's FedoraMyth(TV)ology website at
http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv

There also appear to be many who like the KnoppMyth (based on Debian) CD which is
likely the most easy to install   http://mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

I'm sure there are success stories with other distributions.