[mythtv-users] newbie xbox install problem

mythtv mythtv at thegoffs.org
Mon Feb 23 17:05:36 EST 2004

Sounds like you have one of the newer XBOX's that have a new video chip
made by FOCUS.  The Xebian 1.0.0 install is supposed to support this
chip.  Dennis is working on .4 of his XBOX-mythtv release which is
supposed to support this chip as well.

I am in the same boat and am waiting for Dennis to get .4 done.  I don't
have the time right now to get Xebian going, so hopefully Dennis will be
done soon.

Nathan