[mythtv-users] Shopping for hardware.

Tim Uckun tim at diligence.com
Tue Feb 24 13:52:53 EST 2004

At 02:15 PM 2/24/2004 +0100, Franco wrote:
> > Also is anybody handicapped by only having only one PCI slot? I think
> > I'd want a wireless ethernet too at least and maybe even a SCSI card.
>
>Are you using a micro-ATX mainboard?
>I've already arisen this issue; I've also found out these:
>
>         ASUS A7S266-VM, SiS 740 graphics
>         ASUS A7S-VM, SiS 730S graphics
>         INTEL D845GVAD2, 845GV graphics

I am looking for something small and quiet (and cheap!).  I just don't know
enough about the different motherboards and their compatibility with linux
or mythtv.  I kind of figure the video capture card would do most of the
heavy lifting anyway right?

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
  http://www.diligence.com/