[mythtv-users] NVidia TV-out with 50 Hz?

mmcconnell at uniserve.com mmcconnell at uniserve.com
Tue Feb 24 14:15:50 EST 2004

Perhaps for your use, living without this feature is fine. However alot of my
MytvTV usage includes, Games, Music and Weather. The flicker is particularly
anonying for Music & Games. Ms. Pacman just ain't so fun with a flicker...

I was very happy with the quality using the Nvidia drivers under windows
combined with Showshifter. The flicker reduction had no noticable negative
effects in windows, only possitive effects of NO flicker.

Mike

Quoting steve at nexusuk.org: