UPDATE [mythtv-users] truncated recordings - More info

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Tue Feb 24 16:44:10 EST 2004

Well here are the results of my tests.

Last night I recorded  a few shows and only set them to record once.  they
all worked fine.  The shows I record in the morning were removed and set to
record once.  They worked perfectly this morning.

Question.. Is it possible that something is screwed up on my system as I am
sure this is not a bug but something specific to me.  I am going to live
this be for a few more days to be certain, and then I will redo the 2 shows
for daily recordings and see if the problem comes back

If anyone has any ideas please post away..

Jim