[mythtv-users] Record does not change channel

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Tue Feb 24 19:48:50 EST 2004

> I have set up Mythtv now and livetv works just fine but if I schedule a
> recording mythtv does not record the correct channel but the channel
> which was used by livetv the last time. I assume there is a bug in the

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I switched tuner cards to two
new PVR 250's.  Unfortunately it was so long ago I don't really recall all I
did to fix it.  I vaguely remember that it was in fact a database issue; I
remember having to delete all of the connections, tuner types, cable
providers, etc in setup.  I'm not sure if I did this to fix this issue or
something else, but maybe its something to try if you haven't done so
already.

Also, do you have tuner options specified in modules.conf?  Maybe try
tweaking the types?  Also, are you using the latest ivtv?

-Dane