[mythtv-users] mythtv and audio

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:55:40 EST 2004

Assuming that your tuner card doesn't do hardware encoding, you should
have sound for livetv because of the sound being embedded in the raw
/dev/video stream.  But, i'm gonna guess that for you, recording does it
differently, by taking the video from /dev/video and audio from your
sound card's line in.

thats just a thought.