[mythtv-users] Re: [Mjpeg-users] Video Artifacts Transcoding MythTV .nuv files to DVD

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 16:18:14 EST 2004

Andrew,

The first time it happened,  I assumed I had a
bad DVD burn,  so I burned the SAME .iso file to
a new DVD+R.  Same thing happened.  Then, I deleted
the .iso file and the iso directory created by
dvdauthor and did it again, starting with dvdauthor.
Same thing.

Next,  I re-transcoded the original mythtv file.
I was thinking I needed a higher maximum bit rate.
Again,  I got the artifacts, but they started at
a slightly later time.

Mark

--- Andrew Stevens <andrew.stevens at mnet-online.de>