[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TVOUT Flicker reduction

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 07:23:39 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 18:18, mmcconnell at uniserve.com wrote:
> I think I found the answers my own question.
>
> 1. TV out quality is good from the PVR 350
> 2. I will loose thinks like MythMusic, onscreen display and EGP (unless using
> the CVS drivers)
>
> So all in all, the PVR 350 isn't worth the money right now.
>
> PVR 250 here I come.
>
> Thanks,
> mike
>
> Quoting mmcconnell at uniserve.com:

Let me respectfully disagree.  The tv-out of the 350 is _really_ good
and, if you are going to spend the money then might as well be on a 350
and, if you don't want then don't use the tv-out (just like a 250) until
the driver is at a point where you feel confortable.  it will be sooner
rather than later...

Also, you don't use the cvs drivers.  you use the 0.1.9 driver.  the cvs
is working on 0.2.0 which is going to be the mother of all ivtv drivers,
kevin of course being the father :-)

just my 2 cents

-jose-