[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TVOUT Flicker reduction

Michael McConnell mmcconnell at uniserve.com
Fri Feb 27 00:26:54 EST 2004

Is the 350 stable if I only use the encoding feature, ala run it just like a
250?

Thanks,
Mike

On Feb 26, 2004, at 09:10, Michael McConnell wrote:

>     Thanks for your input. I guess you believe that once the 0.2.x ivtv
> driver series comes out, the outstanding issues with 350 series should
> likely be resolved? For the extra $50 it seems the wise investment to
> get
> the 350 then (-;

I'd say its definitely worth the extra $50, given the potential.
Stability is still pretty shaky for me w/0.1.9, so I don't even have my
350 in a box right now (its about to go into my dev box), but when it
works, its great. There are enough good folks working on the driver,
constantly striving to make it better, so I have no doubt it'll be
worth the extra $50 in the long run (and likely even in the not-so-long
run).

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...