[mythtv-users] lost UHF

Obrien, Haskell W. obrienh at more.net
Fri Feb 27 12:17:56 EST 2004

That sounds like the card is tuning in cable frequencies.
You need to make sure it's tuning in the right frequency list.
Cable and UHF diverge above 13.

If you want to test my statement, and you have a newer tv, put the tv in
cable tuning mode and you'll find the same results.

I haven't touched mythtv in a while, and my mythbox let out its magic
smoke, otherwise I'd tell you where to set it.

If you try it out using xawtv, you can play with the settings and make
sure that this is the problem.

Will