[mythtv-users] HW MSI kit

Mike Myers mikesm559 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 13:55:59 EST 2004

Actually, that isn't as nice for Myth as the new Mega PC, the Mega 180, which is an Nforce 2 MB and Athlon CPU that is well supported by Linux and many people run Myth on.  It even has a PCI slot free for a PVR-250, though I personally would think this would make a nice frontend.  It has wifi built in as well as a FM tuner, none of which I think is supported under Linux, but you can at least use the CD and FM tuner in a standalone mode without an OS.

There is a review today over at Tom's Hardware that seems pretty good.

Thanks,
Mike