[mythtv-users] surf myth menu with a remote

Nicola mythtv at nicola.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 28 07:46:45 EST 2004

> > I setup lirc and with my remote I can control mplayer but I can't
> > figure out how to surf myth menu. Can someone post it'slircrc config
> > file?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nicola
>
> Just any lircrc or are you interested in one for a specific remote?
>  http://home.comcast.net/~johnfdeluca/lircrc

thank you John for you reply but I can't make it work, here's a portion of my
.lircrc config file

begin
   prog = mythtv
   button = OK
   repeat = 3
   config = Return
end
begin
   prog = mythtv
   button = OK_LEFT
   repeat = 3
   config = Left
end
begin
   prog = mythtv
   button = OK_RIGHT
   repeat = 3
   config = Right
end
begin
   prog = mythtv
   button = MENU
   repeat = 3
   config = Esc
end

I can't understand where is the problem :-( but remember that mplayer works
fine with my remote, so the problem must be in the lircrc file.

Thanks,
Nicola