[mythtv-users] Just setup my first MythTV, now a few questions

Jean-Rene Cormier jrc at vgmidi.com
Sat Feb 28 16:44:36 EST 2004

Well like the subject says, I setup my first MythTV and I had a few
questions. First off, I put the mythfilldatabasecron file in my
/etc/cron.daily but when I check the status it says that it failed to
get the new programming with error 256. Though when I run
mythfilldatabase manually it works well. What does error 256 means?

Also I have a Bell Expressvu 3100 receiver and I was wondering how I
could get the Myth box  to change the channel on it, anybody know where
I could get an IR transmitter that works with this receiver?

Thanks

Jean-Rene Cormier