[mythtv-users] DVD & Videos

Brian M. Bennett brianbennett at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 22:21:40 EST 2004

Every time I try to play a DVD or an MPEGII video via the videos menu
item in Myth, I get messages saying that it can not find the config file
for mplayer. I looked in the path that where the error massages states
that it is looking for the config file and sure enough.. No config file.
What is contained in this file and how do I generate one? As uf now,
playing DVDs and watching mpeg2 videos is the only thing I can not do
with my Myth install! I am very pleased thus far and really want to get
this working 100%. Thanks for any help.

-Brian