[mythtv-users] xmltv

Frank Linhares frank at diskshop.ca
Sun Feb 29 09:26:31 EST 2004

Am I the only one who started to have problems this morning with my
grabber script ?

This is what I get ...

----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
using config file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/BEV.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code L4Y2R9, be patient..
zap2it failed to give us a page: 404:Not Found
looks like we located the right form, check postal/zip code on
zap2it.com web site (maybe they're down)
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Failed to fetch some program info

It's always worked fine.  And btw, I can access their website using
lynx on the same box, so I doubt as if they are down.

frank.linhares
frank at diskshop.ca