[mythtv-users] mythdvd compile problems

Volker Wieban b0fh at gmx.net
Sun Feb 29 11:41:45 EST 2004

ok, now i'm one step closer to a working mythdvd... mtd is installed, i changed my startup-scripts and temp folder, and now it's running.
now i can enter the rip menu, change titles and so on, but when i press "0" to start ripping, it says "there's nothing to do, press 0 to start a new rip" (i'm german, so this is not the exact output ;)

bye,
volker