[mythtv-users] Mythtv on other countries

Gideon N. Guillen linuxman at flash.net.ph
Fri Jan 2 05:04:33 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 03:14, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> > I'm new to Mythtv. Is there a way to set Mythtv's TV channels manually?
>
> Is there a way to read the documentation?
>
> Sorry, but it's all in there!

Yes, I'm aware of this. I'm sorry if I did not state my question in a
more specific way. I'm getting errors like this:

/usr/bin/tv_grab_na: Config file /home/user/.mythtv/.xmltv does not
exist, run me with --configure

I was just wondering if I could bypass mythfilldatabase by using mysql.
"describe channel" isn't enough, because I don't know what I'm supposed
to put in those fields (like freiq, fintune, videofliters, etc.) Is
there a documentation for this?

      Gideon N. Guillen
      E-mail: linuxman at flash.net.ph

      PGP Public Keys: