[mythtv-users] ALSA+2.6 kernel +MythTv not a good combination

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Fri Jan 2 15:30:55 EST 2004

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 12:48 pm, you wrote:
 I just realized that dmesg had given me some crucial informations about
 what could be wrong:
 I am not going to write the entire output from dmesg, but only a few lines.
 The rest lines are the same.

 bttv0: skipped frame. no signal? high irq latency?
 bttv0: timeout: risc=1506f06c, bits: VSYNC HSYNC OFLOW FDSR
 bttv0: timeout: risc=1506f06c, bits: VSYNC HSYNC OFLOW FDSR
 bttv0: reset, reinitialize
 bttv0: PLL can sleep, using XTAL (28636363).

 I get this message only when I use mythfrontend. As I said before Tvtime
 works fine.

 Thank you,
 Vasilis