[mythtv-users] TV Movie's .xml.tvm format to fetch German XMLTV

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Fri Jan 2 18:47:49 EST 2004

Am Fr, den 02.01.2004 schrieb Martina Walter um 21:15:
> On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 20:39, Johannes Niess wrote:
>
> > Can we find up to date xmltv output from nxtvepg somewhere on the net?
>
> I could do some output from RTL2 (nothing else, my signal for Kabel1 is
> too weak) and put it online for some time. But I would prefer a real
> solution to a workaround like that. Apart from that RTL2 provides
> information for far less channels than tvmovie IIRC.

Well, there still is Lars Heers script out there:

http://kurze-schwuenge.dyndns.org/epia-m/xmlprg_de.pl

I just switched back to it. I definitely would like to be able to use
TVMovie's descriptions since the ones Lars' skript gets are basically
nonexistant.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough