[mythtv-users] webcam support in mythtv

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:55:44 EST 2004

Here's an interesting idea for a feature.

Basicaly have the ability to monitor a webcam through mythtv. Either through a seperate plugin, but probably it work better if we could define it as a seperate tuner. That way when watching tv you can hit that button to switch inputs, and monitor a webcam somewhere in the house. I'm guessing this would actually not be myth related at all since the groundwork is there already for supporting a webcam as along as it is supported in linux.