[mythtv-users] Waited 2 seconds... Still... Any more ideas?

Stuart Hodges mymythtv at twotails.org
Sat Jan 3 12:36:24 EST 2004

HI,

	I'm having the same problem.

	I'm using a PVR 350 so only started using TV out at 0.13, previously I just
used it for recording so did not see this problem.

	I tried the pause for 30 seconds and left it over night. At some time it
hung, I cant tell from what was on the TV, how long it lasted.

	It usually hangs when changing channel, I get the following message several
(20ish) times on the window mythfrontend is running from (I start it
xdisplaying back from the machine thats got the card, but with the output
going to the cards TV out, so I can see what happens):

Waited too long for decoder to pause

	Killing and restarting the frontend fixes the problem, however after this I
find the hangups occur more frequently, almost every channel change (than
from a fresh reboot).

	Thanks,

		Stuart