[mythtv-users] How use Finetune ?

Peter Valdemar Mørch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:23:58 EST 2004

Suggestion: If you have a program on one of the standard channels that
you know works without finetune-ing, could you try to set it to the
wrong channel and an appropriate finetune so you end up with the same
thing? Then you'll have tested whether the math is right... Or whether
the problem lies with the frequency...

Peter