[mythtv-users] Frontend without backend

Jon Hoyt samika at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 4 21:20:23 EST 2004

Hello,

I have been reading this list for almost a year now, but I haven't had
any money to invest so I've just been lurking and dreaming.  Now,
though, I have an xbox that I got for Christmas.  I think I read on the
list at some point that it's possible to run a frontend by itself for
MythMusic, MythVideo, MythWeather, etc.  I've tried searching the
archives for the messages that gave me that idea, but no go.  I hope I
didn't imagine it.  Can anyone tell me if this is true, and if so what
do I need to change to set it up?

Thanks,

Jon