[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV Output

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Sun Jan 4 17:37:15 EST 2004

Hi there,

  it doesnt look like you have anything extrordinary here - I've got the
250, and using the ivtv driver which screws up stometimes (or myth does)
but havent tried the ivtv-fb - never had my system lock up like your
talking about... Out of common since, since everything on your list is
supported under linux, I would guess that it is either the ivtv-fb
driver (kernel level, could lock the system up), or the motherboard -
form my experience with Linux the kernel will handle most hicups from
bad drivers, if you have crazy stuff like this happening (especially out
of the blue, even a few seconds/minutes later) I'd be willing to bet it
is your mother board/chip set on the mb....

Curtis