[mythtv-users] once again, can't compile mythmusic

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Jan 5 19:01:44 EST 2004

I had a similar problem a while back where I couldn't compile mythmusic.
Turned out I was missing some dependencies. I'm trying once again to get
it setup on a new PC and having a similar problem. I have the following
installed:

mad(-devel)
libcdaudio(-devel)
cdparanoia(-devel)
libmad(-devel)
libogg(-devel)
vorbis(-devel)
flac(-devel)

Someone told me before that I also need libidtag plus libidtag-devel,
but I cannot find those anywhere. When I try to compile right now I get:
http://www.obrien-pifer.com/mythtv/mythmusicerror

It seems to be looking for id3tag.h, but that doesn't exist anywhere
according to the locate command.

What am I still missing? (This is on RH9 with mythtv from CVS)

Thanks,
James