[mythtv-users] Messages from system to user

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 6 00:12:18 EST 2004

Certainly.  I expected though that this would be only for items that were
important enough to notify the user of.  Things that ultimately might
require user attention.  For example, the ReplayTV only gives me messages if
an update is missed, power is lost (i.e., reset), or if phone numbers have
changed.  While we might have more possible notification points, I wouldn't
expect this to be used to generate lots of satisfactory messages or even
marginal messages but rather for important "you should pay attention to
this" items.

Any thoughts on whether this would be a module unto itself or something
embedded in the core?