[mythtv-users] My system was working great then I rebooted

Shawn Asmussen asmussen at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 23:13:30 EST 2004

If you installed a new kernel, I would imagine that ideally you would need
to recompile the ivtv and lirc kernel modules against the source code for
the new kernel. As for why it doesn't work when you boot into your old
kernel, I'm not sure. Did you also manually modprobe in the kernel module
for lirc before you started up the lircd?

Shawn Asmussen