[mythtv-users] Dual Tuner Cards Issues

Joe MacDonald jamacdon at hwy97.com
Wed Jan 7 22:19:38 EST 2004

I have a pundit system with a PVR-250 and its been running great for over 4 months. I had an old bt878 tuner card I put so I can record and watch at the same time. That part works great. Here is was does not.

-When viewing the Scheduler/EPG and more than one show is set to record the second show selected is not displaying the red record icon. The second show to be recorded does show up in the conflicts screen and in mythweb as to be recorded. The EPG does say the show will be recorded when I select it. It just does not display the colored icon.

-Picture in Picture works fine, but when I exit PiP MythTV seems to lockup for about 30 seconds after exiting. It then display message box with no text and an OK button. I can not get back to the main menu after this and must restart MythTV the hard way.

Joe MacDonald