[mythtv-users] Specs

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Thu Jan 8 10:31:57 EST 2004

On the quality of the 350's tv out... How would it compare to an AT8500
-> connected to a 57" hitachi hdtv (widescreen) via DVI (720x480)? The
only thing that sux about this setup is that the sharpness can be a big
factor, and its at least 2x less sharp through a 250... Also since Im
asking - I have a Sb Audigy (v1), but cant get to the AC3 pass through
goodies, because I can only use the audio from the encoded stream - does
anyone know a way around this? Would the 350 be anybetter?